Terms and Conditions
The term “DR. GILETE”, or “us” or “we” refers to Dr. Gilete, the owner of the website whose registered office is Independència, 384, of. 1 (E-08041 Barcelona, Spain). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only by general public. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Information provided on this website is for general medical knowledge. This information is subject to change without notice. Dr. Gilete does not guarantee that it is accurate or complete, and is not responsible for any action resulting from the use of this information though any medical or health advice provided and hosted on this site will only be given by medically trained and qualified professionals unless a clear statement is made that a piece of advice offered is from a non-medically qualified individual or organisation.
- General information provided in this fashion should not be considered as specific medical advice or recommendation and is not a substitute for a consultation and physical examination. The discussion of your individual needs with a qualified physician/doctor will only determine the best method of treatment for you.
- You agree to indemnity and hold Dr. Gilete, its Directors, its employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and co-branders or other partners, harmless from any claim or demand. This agreement is governed by Spanish law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Spain.
- Dr. Gilete’s website does not accept or host any advertisement.
- Drgilete.com is owned by Dr. Vicenç Gilete and fully funded by him. Dr. Gilete has no relevant financial or nonfinancial relationships or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Dr. Gilete guarantees the full compliance of the rules referring to the Personal Data Protection and, according to the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC & Spanish Law 15/1999 (Ley Orgánica 15/1999) of the 13th December, the client or user is informed and gives consent to the incorporation of his data on the existing automatic files in Dr. Gilete. Confidentiality of data relating to individual patients and visitors to a medical/health Web site, including their identity, is respected by this Web site. The Web site owners undertake to honour or exceed the legal requirements of medical/health information privacy that apply in the country and state where the Web site and mirror sites are located.
Dr. Gilete will maintain the confidentiality of all user communication which contain personal user information and which are transmitted directly to Dr. Gilete. The receivers of such data will be the technical services of Dr. Gilete and in case you decide to forward to Dr. Gilete your medical reports or medical images for evaluation, it will be understood that you authorize it to be reviewed by a medical doctor. The client or user has the right to confront the treatment of any of his data which is not essential to the compliance of the contract and its use for any purpose different from the maintenance of the contractual relationship, being optional the responses it might give to the questions outside of the contract. The client or user is also informed about the possibility to exert the access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition, within the terms established in the current legislation, being able to use any of the communication channels of Dr. Gilete, by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com or an ordinary mail to the Administration Department of Dr. Gilete (Independencia 384, Entlo D1. 08041 Barcelona. Spain), in case it is considered necessary.
The client or user agrees to Dr. Gilete or the referred societies sending information to him regarding the goods and services provided. The acceptance by the client or user for its data to be used or handed over according to what is established in paragraph one, is always revocable, without retroactive effects, in conformity to what is disposed in the articles 6 and 11 of the Spanish Law 15/1999 (Ley Orgánica 15/1999) of the 13th December.
Last Update 2018-11-18 16:14:19